We just got back from our 1 year anniversary/honeymoon in Grenada where we had a fabulous time!
TH researched and booked the trip all by himself.
All I knew was:
- I needed to renew my passport
- We were flying out of Miami
- He asked for a lot of money… lol
A month before our flights, he told me our destination: Grenada!
I had to look up where Grenada was. Grenada is in the West Indies right above Venezuela. TH chose it for its beautiful beaches and accessible rain forest.
We spent 6 days and 7 nights in the Laluna Resort, which was 16 private villas set into a hillside. There was a strip of beach with high cliffs on either side giving it an isolated feel.
4 Posts about our honeymoon in Grenada
- Laluna Resort in Grenada: A general recap of the trip and the resort
- Running in Grenada:My first time running solo in a different country
- Yoga in Grenada: The resort offered yoga every morning by the beach
- Waterfalls in Grand Etang National Park: Our guided tour to Honeymoon Falls and Seven Sisters Falls in the rain forest